Friday Faves

Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Friday, friends!  If you can believe it, it's officially the last day of July.  Sigh.  Where has the summer gone?!  We start school in just over a week, and while my kiddos are more than ready, I am not!  We've had a wonderful, relaxing summer; but somehow, it still feels incomplete without a full-fledged, family vacation.  We have one in the works, but it'll take place a couple of months after we start school, which will, actually, be a nice break from our studies in the midst of the cooler, fall weather.  It'll be much easier to get started with school, too, knowing that I have something to look forward to; however, I'm still not sure I'm ready for a more scheduled routine again.  Regardless, I'm diving in headfirst and using a portion of my weekend to sort through new curriculum and organize our command center; but I'm also crossing my fingers to find a little time to get creative.

So let's get this month's Friday Faves rolling with Avery Elle's Look Up stamp set.  I just adore these sentiments, not to mention their fonts, and all those images just leave me feeling so happy.
I also couldn't resist including their Peonies stamp set.  Love the versatility of these sentiments, and that wide vase would be so fun to arrange!
What better way to celebrate summer than with a roll of Lora Bailora's Watermelon Washi?  Nom nom nom!
I featured a couple of items, from Noonday Collection, here last month and have another to showcase this month.  Even though I always get bruises on my wrists when I wear cuffs, this Featherweight Cuff was too gorgeous not to include.  Just check out those details, and I love that it doesn't force you to commit to a specific color scheme within your wardrobe.
In one of my regular visits to Etsy, I came across this hilarious No Soliciting Typography Sign from American at Heart.  It couldn't possibly be a more perfect depiction of how I feel as I'm crouching behind the furniture watching a stranger walk up to our front door.  LOL!
And finally, I was introduced to Method 4x Concentrated Laundry Detergent, in one of my PINCHme boxes, a couple of months back and couldn't be any more smitten.  Folks, this stuff got set-in stains out of our clothing in literally one wash; and our whites are, without a doubt, brighter.  Their Ginger Mango scent is my favorite at the moment.  Oh!  And my hubby did the math, and it only costs 3.5 cents more per load than our regular detergent.  Can't beat that!
That covers things for this month, y'all.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a truly amazing weekend!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great picks Jinny!! LOVE the watermelon Washi and that sign is a hoot!!