June Recognition

Friday, July 3, 2015

I'm super excited to be here today sharing not one, not two, not even three, but SEVEN projects that received recognition, in and around the blogsphere, last month.  Eeek!  First and foremost, let me just say a big thank you to all the designers who had a hand in such.  What an honor!  Shall we dive in?  This card was named a Captivator...
and this beauty a Connoisseur, both at Colour Me...!
This one was featured, at The Scrapbook Expo, for Sundays with Lorraine...
this number was a Top Pick at Always Playing with Paper's The Challenge...
and this card put me in the Top 5 for House of Cards' May Bokeh Effect Challenge.
This layout was in Scrap Our Stash's Top 3...
and finally, although by random integer, this page made me a May Colour Challenge Winner at ScrapMuch?
What a month!  Whew!  Where did I find all that time?!  LOL!  Well, thanks ever so much for letting me toot my own horn a bit.  Y'all are the best!  Have a wonderful weekend, and to all my U.S. friends, have a safe and happy 4th!  Hugs!

12 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW Jinny, congratulations on all of your wins! Each project is beautiful and I absolutely love all of the real stitching! Have a Happy 4th of July and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome! Congrats to all the recognition. All deserve it. They are amazing. Have a wonderful weekend Jinny.

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so glad you are being recognized for your amazing work! Spending most of the day being mom and wife doesn't really give much recognition, and although that's not why you do it, it still is nice for someone to notice your talent. I, for one, see it clearly!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Jinny! They all are wonderful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge CONGRATS!!! You deserve all the recognition as your work is amazing!!!!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations! I love all these works of art! How cool is that comic book styled card!!!

Anna Drai said...

Congratulations!
Thank you for visiting on my blog. Let me say to you are very talent. I love this creations!!!

Leslie said...

All fabulous!! And phew, because most I have seen! Maybe that means I did not miss too much. :)

Maria said...

Congratulations on your recognitions! Your projects are amazing!!!

Lisa said...

Each and every one well deserved!! Congrats Jinny ;)

Cindy Dy said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org