Friday Faves

Friday, August 28, 2015

TGIF!  I hope you've all got spectacular plans for the weekend!  We're so excited to be joining other educators and their families, for a Teacher Appreciation Weekend, at Union Station's Science City tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to share, along with the heap of other things we've been up to but haven't yet made it on here, next week.  But being as this is the last Friday of August, it has become tradition here in my little neck of the woods to share a number of scrumptious goodies that have caught my eye throughout the month.  So, let's get this month's lineup started with Echo Park's Teacher's Pet 12x12 Collection Kit.  This is such a perfect collection of prints for back to school, and I just love the included cardstock stickers and paper bookmarks.  So fun!

My friend, Ashley Horton, recently introduced me to Bella Blvd.'s Illustrated Faith Branded Products, and I'm simply smitten with the playfulness of their Whatever Is Lovely Collection Kit.  Don't you just adore those happy patterns and prints, and the faith-based stickers and cuttables have this girl's name written all over them.
I'm squeezing every last ounce of summer out with Freckled Fawn's darling Tiny Pink Flowers Washi....
and Precious Remembrance's Blossom Stamp Set.  Those sketchy lines and scrappy sentiments are absolutely perfect!
But I'm also gearing up for fall with this yummy Painted Pumpkin Patch Outdoor Pillow from Pottery Barn.  I adore the haphazard way it's just thrown on that linen fabric.
And wouldn't it look lovely setting on this comfy Leanne Fabric Slipcover Sofa from Macy's?  Our sofa recently bit the dust.  We're making due, but this beauty almost made it home with us last weekend.  Unfortunately AND fortunately, our upcoming vacation plans and the need to have our septic tank pumped took the necessary funds to make said such happen, but I've still got my eye on it.  Love it to bits!
Finally, the deliciously cool palette and natural, feminine way Gsakowski Designs' Hyacinth Queen Anne's Lace Lariat drapes around that dress form brings out this girl's oohs and aahs.  Just gorgeous!
That wraps things up for this month, folks.  I'll be back tomorrow with a seasonal For the Love of Books pick.  Then, I'll see you next month.  I'm crossing my fingers that I've gotten the hard part of getting back to school wrapped up enough to liven up my blog-posting schedule.  Now, if I can just get Kaden on board with that plan ;).  Have a blessed weekend, friends!  Hugs!

2 comments:

KimCreate said...

Ooh, that pumpkin pillow id scrumptious. Love all your Friday faves.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!