July Recognition

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hey, y'all!  It's been a super challenging week here in my neck of the woods.  It seems nothing can go right, and today I need a little extra encouragement.  So, I'm just popping in to toot my own horn a bit with a couple of projects that received recognition last month.  I'm just thrilled to have been one of July's Top 3 picks, at Scrap Our Stash, for this beauty...
and this card was featured, along with a heap of kind words, at Scrapbook Expo's Saturdays with LeAnn.
Big thanks to all those who had a hand in such and to you all for humbling me with a visit!  I'm truly honored on both accounts.  We're off to Kaden's 18-month, well-child checkup in just a bit.  Then, Adina has what was supposed to be her last swim class for the summer, but we got rained out yesterday.  So, I'm sure they've got some kind of rescheduling nightmare for us to figure out.  Oops!  This was supposed to be a positive post.  I feel so defeated this week, I cannot even seem to do that right.  So, I'd better get off here and hope another cup of coffee will get me through the day.  Pray for me!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww what a sweet photo of your kids.. they are growing so fast.. beautiful layout.. i love it

love the background on your card.. so fun

Lynn said...

Love the pic of your beautiful kiddos. Hang in there my friend. It will get better! Xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Amazing scrap page Jinny. Again, you combine so many elements. It's a nice feast for the eye! Sweet card!

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Jinny! I can see why your projects were chosen ... your layout is so awesome!! I love all the details and those folded flowers are very beautiful!