Kaden's 18-Month Pics

Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm so far behind, y'all!  I don't even know how to begin to check things off my to-do list.  It's paralyzing.  Please forgive me for my lack of visits.  I'm persistently playing catch-up, but I'm determined to get there.   And a HUGE thank you for hanging in there with me!  I so appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedules to visit me!  So, I just wanted to pop in here today to share a few, irresistible pics from my littlest's 18-month-old photo session at our local JCPenney Portrait Studio.  He is truly the light of our lives and such a blessing in so many ways.  Gosh, I just love this cutie to bits!  Mwah!
I'll be back tomorrow with this month's Friday Faves roundup.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a terrific Thursday!  XOXO

13 comments:

Lisa said...

There is some serious cuteness going on here!! What a doll he is and THOSE CURLS!!! Thanks for sharing Jinny, he's precious!!

Miriam Prantner said...

He is HUGE!!!! And adorable! Love those curls!

Annette Allen said...

18 months.. wow the time sure does fly.. He is ADORABLE..

Jeanne J said...

Oh my goodness! Those curls are killing me. He's Gorgeous Jinny!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! He is soooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness..those curls and those big eyes...he's gorgeous!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely adorable! Yes, his eyes are so amazing!!! HUGS to you - the time goes by so quickly!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my! I can hardly believe that is Kaden! I mean he looks like he's grown so fast...time flies! He is one adorable little guy! And, those photos of him are just perfect!!!

Leslie said...

Oh my...just adorable!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

He is just so cute!! What a darling! TFS

Tracy said...

Looks like he was having fun hamming it up. LOL He looks so much like Adina to me. Love those sweet curls. Hugs!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What darling photos!

Laurie said...

I"ve been thinking about you lately!! I would love to see you sometime soon! Hope all is well! hugs!!!

Ps.....he is adorable!!!