The Studio Mood Board Challenge

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy Sunday, lovelies!  I've been extra busy with getting my kiddos back to school and dealing with some heavy, personal stuff on top of my little guy being sick.  So, unfortunately, I couldn't fit in a project for this week's challenge in The Studio, but I didn't want you all to miss out on a single minute with this gorgeous graphic for our new Mood Board Challenge.
Be sure to stop by the challenge link above to get all your challenge details, as well as to see how the rest of the team was inspired.  And I promise to be back in the swing of things for our rare, third, August challenge, coming in just a couple short weeks.  Thanks so much for your understanding!  Have a blessed week!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hugs!! I hope things get better!!! xoxo

Maria said...

I hope things improve very soon for you! Your layout of your little guy is just wayyy too CUTE!!! Take care, hugs!