Deanna Rose Farmstead

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Morning, friends!  I know I'm a little late in saying so, but I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was busy from beginning to end.  We went to a craft show on Saturday morning.  We didn't buy anything, other than a bag of kettle corn to share, but enjoyed being out in the beautiful, fall weather people watching and chatting with a family friend we hadn't seen in quite some time.  We got a lot of needed things done around the house, too; but Sundays are simply a blur now that Awana has begun again.  I did get to help out in Kaden's class on Sunday morning.  Yes, he finally goes and stays with absolutely no issues at all.  I owe so much to the wonderful ladies, at our new church, who didn't turn us away, but rather held and loved on my little guy through his tears until they were no more.  I've even been stopped in the halls by two of the teachers, that he had over the summer months and before everyone moved up this fall, so they could tell me that he was their favorite.  I'm such a happy Mommy ;)!

While I don't have pics from the weekend to share, I do have a few from a recent trip we made to Deanna Rose Farmstead.
My dad and grandpa were off on a guy's trip, so my mom came up to spend the day with us there.
From cows and ponies to bunnies and owls, Kaden was in awe of all the animals and loved playing on the slides and riding these cute, little tractors.
Adina was a fan of the tractors, too; but even though they tried to eat our clothes, she loved feeding the baby goats the most.
And I think Ezekiel just enjoyed a day off from school.  It has been quite some time since our last visit, but we used to live just down the road from this place.  So, when Ezekiel was Kaden's age, we came here all the time.  And then again, before he started school, we still came pretty often.  He was my only little one, and we got out and about to see the world daily.  It's not as easy to do so anymore, so these simple memories are even more treasured.

I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new palette from Colour Me...! to inspire your creative time this week.  Until then, thanks so much for checking in on us, and have a terrific week!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

You weekend sounds lovely. Any time with family is time well spent. I don't have to tell you that he is such an adorable little boy. So glad he is adjusting.

Miriam Prantner said...

Sounds like a great weekend, love these photos!

Annette Allen said...

so fun.. adorable pictures..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a bunch of fun! Ezekiel is getting TALL!!!!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Glad that all is well with you. Your kids are adorable! :)

Maria said...

Looks like great family fun! Ezekiel is getting very tall! All your kids are adorable!:-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet pictures of your sweet family. :)

Lisa said...

This looks and sounds like a perfect family place Jinny!! Cute photos of the kiddos. They're all growing so fast, where does the time go!