Friday Faves

Friday, September 25, 2015

Where in the world did this week go?!  I cannot believe that it's actually Friday and the last Friday of September to boot.  October is nipping at our heels, and I was hoping to pile lots of fall favorites into this month's Friday Faves; but surprisingly, I haven't found any.  I did, however, happen upon this beautifully natural, winter Juniper Berry Collection Pack from Basic Grey.  So, let's start there.  I adore the unexpected kisses of pink, bitty prints, and themed stickers.
Avery Elle's Beautiful Bow stamp set is uber universal, and I just love the happy mix of sentiments and fabulous stripes.
Speaking of stripes, they look just as cozy on SK Bag's Canvas Fold-Over Bag, and the neutrality of their gray state is perfectly scrumptious!  But you'll have to stop by the link above to get the full effect of just how amazing they are.
If I had even just the slightest inkling that my little guy wouldn't tear Whimsies Crochet's Crochet Bear Hood off the minute I slipped it on, I'd save my pennies to dress him stylishly warm this winter.  It's cute enough, though, that I may have to give it a shot anyway.  They're only little once.  Right?
And finally, I don't think, in the five years I've been doing this post, that I've ever included any food item; but I figured there's no reason why I cannot start now, and Wheat Thins' Garden Valley Veggie Toasted Chips are my absolute favorite snack at the moment.  Mmmm!
That covers things for this month, y'all.  Thanks, as always, for stopping in to share in my faves.  I'll be back early next week with a new challenge from The Studio.  Until then, have a fantastic start to your weekends!  XOXO

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that Christmas collection and that hood is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Haueter said...

Thank you for featuring my bear hood on your Friday Faves!! I noticed a visit to my shop from a new web address and followed it back to your beautiful blog! I love it!! New fan from Whimsies Crochet! :)

Lisa said...

Terrific picks Jinny!! I can just see Kaden's curls framing his face in that adorable hood!