Friday Faves

Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Friday, friends!  I don't know about you, but I'm ever so ready for the weekend.  It's been a long, tiring week, due, in part, to the late night success of our Kansas City Royals; and while we've still got a busy weekend planned, it will also deliver a change of pace from our regular routine and, hopefully, a bit of a break from the parenting responsibilities, even when they're shared, for me.  Fortunately, most of the busyness will be from home, because there's a lot to get done.  It's fall, and we've got an awful lot of trees in our yard.  Then, we've got a little someone's birthday to celebrate on Sunday, and she's ever so ready.  We had family pictures taken yesterday, and poor thing couldn't hold still for anything.  I'm crossing my fingers that between her excitement and Kaden's lack of love for the camera, we'll still have some beautiful, family photos to commemorate 2015.

So, let's get to the reason for this post, which is to share a few of the things that have caught my attention, in and around the world wide web, this month, beginning with October Afternoon's Under the Tree Collection Kit.  Swoon!  There's simply nothing about this collection that I don't completely love.  It makes me miss my monthly Jenni Bowlin goodies ever so much.  The color palette is spot on.  The mix of patterns is deliciously divine, and I adore the fully-integrated vintage appeal.  Yum!
Matter of fact, I love it so much, I had to include the coordinating Tags and Cards...
Ephemera...
and Tin Pins, too.  Gosh, I hope my hubby is reading.  LOL!
The big, bold, raw designs of Handwritten Holidays 3, from Stamper's Anonymous, had me at hello.
And last, but certainly not least, this darling Plush Personalized Dachshund Puppy, from Avida Toys, is simply too cute for words.
That's all, for this month, folks, but I hope you'll join me for all the fun stuff I've got on the roster for November.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fantastic weekend!  Go, Royals!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to little Miss!! Hope she has a great birthday!!! LOVING all these goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

so so sweet and Happy Birthday indeed!
Go Royals!
You so deserve to win!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh yes, loving that October Afternoon collection so much as well!!