September Recognition

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Friday, y'all!  I hope you all have spectacular plans for the weekend.  We're off on our annual, apple-picking expedition tomorrow.  Then, I'm sure, we'll be spending one or two of our upcoming weekends whipping all those apples into apple butter.  It's one of my favorite, family traditions.  So, I'm hoping to have those pics of what's been keeping me from being here ready to go tomorrow before our little trip; but in the meantime, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this page was a Top 3 Pick at Scrap Our Stash last month.  Eeek!
Thanks so much for humoring me with a visit, and have a truly fabulous weekend!  XOXO

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny, such a cute page! Love the pictures of your boys spending time together!!

Kara Lynne said...

This is a wonderful page, Jinny! So glad it was recognized. I hope you have great weather for apple picking!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!! And YUMMMMMMMM to apple picking for apple butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats.. it is because your that awesome.. :)
love this layout

Miriam Prantner said...

Just the sweetest photos! Love seeing kiddos reading together!