Friday Faves

Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Friday, y'all!  Due to yesterday's Thanksgiving holiday here in the states, my hubby has a couple of extra days off from work to add to the weekend.  So, after a scrumptious breakfast and once we're sure to have avoided the Black Friday crowds, we'd like to go to pick out our Christmas tree.  Although, I'm not sure the weather is going to cooperate with us, as we're under a freezing rain advisory until 6 pm.  We've also got dinner plans with a group of special people, and I've got a heap of cooking and cleaning to do.  But before I'm off to all that, I've got this month's Friday Faves lineup for you all.  Shockingly, I have found myself another holiday collection to love.  Fancy Pants' Wish Season 12x12 Collection Kit is full of playful prints and classic charm, and the palette is uber soft and pleasing to the eye.
I couldn't help but throw in their coordinating Puffy Stickers...
Flair...
or Tags.  Be sure to scroll back up and check out the ephemera and letter stickers in the kit photo above, too.  So much to love!
If you're looking for some ways to dress up any winter project, try on Tessa Ann's shimmery Crystal Snowflake Buttons...
or these fabulous Snowflake Elements, from Stampin' Up, for size.  LOVE!
Those of you who have been following me for awhile now know what a HUGE fan of vellum I am.  So, I couldn't resist sharing Stampin' Up's Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack.  Such fun prints and lovely sheens!
Finally, for my love of stamping on layouts (Although, these images would be fabulous on just about any papercraft project.), I had to include Grunge Elements 2 from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Just imagine the possibilities!
It's been a long time since I've had a solely papercraft Friday Faves, but I'm loving every ounce of it!  I hope you found something to love, too.  Thanks so much for peeking in!  Have a terrific weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just got that FP collection and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome favorites!! Love that Fancy Pants collection too, a lot! And I'm a fan of vellum (have you already checked out Pretty Little Studio's vellum? Melissa has lots and lots, and all so very pretty! Here's the link, it starts with clear (which is awesome too, lol), metallic and paper and then comes all the vellum ... you'll love it! http://www.plspapershop.com/category-s/2229.htm).