October Recognition

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Morning, friends!  I'm absolutely thrilled to share a couple of projects today that received honors, around blogland, last month.  This playful page won the honor of Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash...
and this beauty was a Runner-Up for Avery Elle's Think Pink Challenge.  Thanks so much to all those who made said such possible!  It truly never gets old and gives this tired, stay-at-home mommy something to look forward to in the morning.
And a big thanks, to you all, for stopping by and for coming along on this journey with me!  I'm signing off a little early for the weekend, but I wanted you all to know how much it means to me to be able to share my love of paper here.  There are so many family members and friends that simply don't understand or support my papercraft passion.  I mean, I don't expect the recipients to frame my creations; but it's just a given that, despite knowing of their imminent journey to dust, you don't actually tell the maker that you helped them arrive there.  Right?!  Aaaah!  Anyway, I always know that when I come here, you all will get it, and I love that!  Have a wonderful weekend, friends!  Hugs!

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats.. that is because your awesome.. :)
Happy Thursday

Team Clark said...

Darling little doctor! And this card is so fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge congrats!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats and so well deserved!

Tracy said...

Congrats!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

BIG congrats, Jinny, and so well deserved! Your page and card are absolutely beautiful and so full of your amazing touches! I love them both! And thank YOU for your wonderful visit to my blog, too. HUGS!!!

Charlene said...

YAY for you Miss Jinny!! You are awesome!!!

Leslie said...

Fabulous creations!! Congrats!! That little guy is so cute as is that page!!