Friday Faves

Friday, December 18, 2015

Hey, friends!  It's been super crazy around my place... so much going on and even more to get ready for Christmas.  I apologize for my lack of visits.  I don't know how you all are keeping up with the season and still finding time to create, but please know that I will be around just as soon as I possibly can.  So, with my usual Friday Faves post falling on Christmas day itself, I decided that it would be better to post a week earlier this month, and that means today!  So, let's get started with Avery Elle's Hogs & Kisses stamp set.  I was pretty smitten with their latest release and wanted to share literally everything here with you all.  Don't panic.  I overcame my desire and picked my top three stamp sets instead.  Anyway, these barnyard animals are just as cute as can be and the plethora of sentiment-building possibilities endless.
Adina adores Pixie Dust, but what little (or big) girl wouldn't?  Such precious, petite images, and the play on words is too fun!
Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to share Whale Hello.  I think it might just help lift my malaise toward making guy cards.  Plus, those little smiles are simply irresistible!  You really should stop by the Avery Elle Blog to see this release in its entirety.
In visiting my friend Helen's blog, I came across this darling Animal Greetings Operation Smile stamp set from Close to My Heart.  Such cute, little critters and playful puns and all for a great cause.  Operation Smile is an organization that provides surgeries for children with cleft lips and palates.  A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of this stamp set goes to this particular charity.
Papercrafters all over blogland are doing amazing things with Simon Says Stamp's Falling Snow Stencil, so you, no doubt, have already met this beauty.  But I couldn't resist adding her to the lineup.  Oh, the possibilities!
Because my little guy is officially potty trained, I'd really like to ditch the large shoulder bag I've been carrying for this Waterproof Bag with Birds from ikabags.  The print is perfectly scrumptious, and I desperately need a cross-body design again, as keeping up with my littlest can often have me on the run and reaching with both hands.  I also love that this one would still be big enough to tuck my camera away.
And, finally, I adore Society 6's Love Grows Best Throw Pillow Cover!  It's just a little something simple with a big message for all of us with little houses.  But if a pillow isn't your cup of tea, you can find this same sentiment on linens, art prints, shower curtains, wall tapestries, and more.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful last weekend before Christmas, y'all!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Cute stamp sets and what a pretty bag with the bird fabric! I do love that pillow, wonderful words!! Have a great weekend ;)