November Recognition

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Morning, y'all!  I can't believe that it's already Thursday.  It feels like the week just started, but it's been pretty chaotic.  I'm without a vehicle at the moment, as a radiator pipe split, on Tuesday night, when my hubby and Adina were on their way to basketball practice.  Ugh!  Fortunately, I didn't have any problems earlier in the day, while we were out and about for a homeschool class and grocery shopping.  We also have an excellent warranty, but talk about timing.  Right?!  It should be fixed by the end of today, and none too soon, either, because our weekend is packed with activity.  My oldest has his end-of-semester, Christmas, band concert, as well as a church, middle school, progressive dinner for which we're supposed to be driving.  AND we still haven't gotten our Christmas tree due to the icky weather and our busy week.  Sigh.  I do have the rest of our Christmas decorations up, but I didn't realize how few we had without the tree, which is totally fine.  I'm not complaining about that.  I appreciate the less is more approach to life in general.  It's just that the tree sure makes it feel like the Christmas season is upon us, and I'm really missing it.

Anyway, I know you didn't come here to read of my woes, so let's get to it.  I'm super excited to share a few creations that received honors, around blog land, last month, beginning with this fall page of my littlest cutie.  It not only made the Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash, but was also featured, at The Scrapbook Expo, for Saturdays with LeAnn.
This layout was named the October Winner at Picture This, as well as the October Winner at Clique Kits.
And this card was The Challenge #52 Winner at Always Playing with Paper...
while this one made Cupcake Inspirations' Challenge #333 Sweet Six.  Thank you ever so much to all those who made the above possible!  I'm truly honored, as always, especially in an industry so laden with talent.
And a big thanks, to you all, for peeking in!  You know I wouldn't be here without you.  Have a fantastic day!  XOXO

6 comments:

Team Clark said...

Fabulous accomplishments! Hope they brighten your day with all the troubles. Hugs, Autumn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the recognition! Sorry to hear about the car ... hope it's back tomorrow for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

ALL worthy of your wins Jinny, congrats!! Sorry about the car woes, hope you get all of your weekend activities in!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Jinny! Great big CONGRATS on your wonderful recognition for your amazing work! All of the hard work you put into your projects really shows, my friend! Hugs to you. Enjoy this Christmas season, too! Sharon

Ros Crawford said...

Well done Jinny ... Beautiful projects! I hope your weather improves ... we haven't decorated either yet but then we have no little ones and it's just not the same... Enjoy the season and your beautiful children ...

Tracy said...

Congrats my friend!