December Recognition

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hey, y'all!  We're nearly halfway through the month of January already, and I haven't yet shared the few creations that received honors, around blogland, last month.  So, I'm hoping these will tide you over, until I can share those new projects, that I alluded to yesterday and have been working on diligently.  Without further adieu, this page, which just so happens to have made my 2015 Layout Review, was a December 1st Challenge Featured Layout at Stuck?! Sketches.
This one not only made the Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash but also made me the Winner of a fabulous package of goodies from Basic Grey and Little Yellow Bicycle.  LOVE Scrap Our Stash to bits and pieces and even more so now that a prize I won actually arrived on my doorstep.  LOL!  This is the first time I've ever won anything from Scrap Our Stash, but please tell me that I'm not the only one who often wins yummy prizes around blogland and never sees any sign of such.
This holiday card made the Stamped and Cut Window Challenge Top 5 at House of Cards...
and finally, my apple butter jars were named Avery Elle's Challenge #31: Metallics Winner of a $25 gift certificate.  Eeek!  Already playing with those goodies, too!  What a great ending to 2015!  Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, to all those who made the above possible!  I'm such a blessed girl!
And thanks so much, to you all, for humbling me with a visit!  I'm signing off a little early for the weekend, but I pray each and every one of you has a wonderfully blessed one!  XOXO

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the layouts of your kiddies, your baby is getting so big! Fabulous card and homemade gift jar!

Annette Allen said...

I am with you.. I often miss it too. All of your projects are amazing..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the wins!! Totally deserving!! And you aren't the only one ... I have heard of prizes that never made it to the recipients...

Lisa said...

Congrats on your wins Jinny! Enjoy your new goodies, can't wait to see what you make with them. Have a wonderful weekend!