Family Pics

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Morning, friends, and happy New Year!  Thanks for hanging in there with me through the silence last week!  I didn't get all of the home improvement projects, that I wanted to accomplish, completed, but my littles' room got a couple fresh coats of paint on the walls and trim; and I started re-organizing my creative space into two new desks, one for me and one for my hubby.  My hubby also got a new kitchen table put together for us.  It's actually our second one in the last four months.  The first one didn't work out so well and got returned to Ikea, but it looks like the replacement one, my first big purchase from Wayfair, will fit our needs perfectly.  So fun!

Anyway, I'm working on a review post of my favorite projects from 2015.  I'll be sure to have that ready to go sometime next week, but I never got around to sharing the family pictures that my friend, Amanda Lloyd, took from last year and thought... What better way to start the New Year than with pictures of my favorite people?  Right?!  So, I'll just let the pictures do the talking and see you on the other side.
I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning with The Studio's first challenge of 2016.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by, and may your 2016 be blessed beyond compare!  Hugs!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee these photos!!! Happy New Year my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww such a sweet family. your kids are growing fast. thanks for sharing..
Happy New Year

Ros Crawford said...

Happy New Year to you and your gorgeous family ... Wishing you many blessings!

Team Clark said...

Hope you all had a lovely holiday and the new year will be good to you. What a treasure you have. Hugs, Autumn