Friday Faves

Friday, January 29, 2016

Happy Friday, y'all!  Just popping in, on this unseasonably warm and absolutely beautiful, nearly February morning, to share a handful of things that have caught my attention this month, beginning with a couple of goodies I bought myself for my birthday.  I'm still waiting on them to arrive, as Hero Art's unquestionably versatile Prayers Stamps and Die Set is on reserve until February 12, 2016.  It's a good thing I'm patient, as this beauty will no doubt get a lot of use around my house.
I also couldn't resist snagging Pretty Pink Posh's Silver Star Confetti.  I have Paulina's Gold Star Confetti and can't get enough of it.  The silver batch just completes my stash.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has my eyes on We R Memory Keepers' Alphabet Punch Board.  Just imagine the possibilities!  If you haven't seen this fabulosity in action, check out this 45-second video.  So, stinkin' cool!
And just because Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I had to throw in Avery Elle's Scalloped & Pierced Hearts Ellements.  I just love how many options one has with this one little set, and those scallops are ever so sweet!
Finally, I'm throwing in a little something different, as it's been a long time since I've found a pair of jeans that were comfortable and able to fit my budget.  With Jennifer Lopez's Bootcut Jeans being 30% off, on top of the $10 my hubby's grandfather gave me for my birthday and another $10 Kohl's cash, a pair might have snuck into my basket, when no one was looking, last weekend.  I can't remember the last time I had a pair of jeans so soft!  Y'all, I could sleep in these babies.  LOVE!
That does it, for this month, folks.  Now, I'd better get going, as we're playing hooky today and heading to the Kansas City Zoo; but I'll be back tomorrow with my Birthday Giveaway winner and, then again, on Sunday, with my take on The Studio's final, January challenge.  Until then, thanks so much for peeking in, and have a truly spectacular weekend!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these!! Will have to check out those jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Those jeans look really good! Happy for you!

Miriam Prantner said...

I am in want of that prayers stamp/die too and those jeans I need to check out!