February Recognition

Friday, March 4, 2016

It's Friday, y'all, and that means the weekend is nearly here.  Woohoo!  It's been a long week.  I think I just need a bit of a vacation and am counting down the days until Spring Break.  Hopefully, my hubby will be able to take a couple of those days with us, and we can do something special.  We've stretched out the school year a bit this year and are planning on taking a shorter summer break to do the same thing again next year.  It's seems to help with the boredom during the hottest part of the summer, and my kiddos are always ready to get going again by then.  Love that!

So, anyhow, I just wanted to take today to share a few creations of mine that received honors, in and around blogland, last month, beginning with this pretty page of my sweet girl.  It made me a Featured Artist, over at The Memory Nest, as well as the January Winner.  Eeek!
This number made Cupcake Inspirations' Challenge 347 Sweet Six and was named Avery Elle's final Challenge #33: Friendship Winner.
And, finally, Dawn created a lovely feature of my birthday thank yous over at Papercrafting Studio.  I'd love for you all to run on over and have a looksie!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the designers who made the above possible!  I'm humbled time and time again and thrilled to see my labors of love getting a little attention despite their lack of presence amidst the growing number of social media platforms.
As always, thanks so much, to you all, for humbling me with your time and attention.  It just wouldn't be the same around here without YOU.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, these are super sweet and awesome!! Love them!
Happy Friday!! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats on all your well deserved accolades! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny, all worthy winners for sure!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!! I'm off to take a look at Papercrafting

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!! Totally deserving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Your work is beautiful!! What pleasure to feature you!!! Congrats!!

Charlene said...

Wonderful work as always Jinny, Miss Talented :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful projects! Congratulations on your recognitions! They're very well deserved!

Maria said...

Such fabulous projects, Jinny! Huge congratulations...so deserving!