Friday Faves

Friday, March 25, 2016

Morning, friends!  I hope you all have had wonderful weeks!  We've been on Spring Break but haven't been up to our usual shenanigans, as we're still recovering from being sick for almost a month now.  Everyone's temps have been under 100 degrees for the last two days, though, which isn't quite normal for anyone but tells me brighter days are just around the bend.  Medication cycles end today, and while I'm not positive our pediatricians weren't treating a symptom rather than the source, I'm still praying like nothing else that we've conquered the ickies once and for all.  As you can imagine, my creative time has been limited, even more so than usual, as of lately.  I do, however, have a few projects coming your way early next week.  To tide you over, I have a couple of my regular, monthly posts, for you all, beginning with this month's Friday Faves.  A trio of goodies from Neat & Tangled gets us stared.  I just love the darling, little people, with their critters, in their Better Together stamp set.
I couldn't resist including Lumberjack Love, too.  Aren't those antlers just the cutest?!
And their new, Punchinella die is a scrapper's dream.  Eeek!
You all know that I'm a huge fan of a great bag.  Well, I also love little pouches.  They're great for organizing a big bag, de-cluttering a drawer/cupboard, or carrying favorite toys to and from; and The Container Store's Travel Pouches are bold, bright, and sure to bring on a smile.
Finally, just because they're super sweet, full of vintage flair, and priced to sell, I'll close with Sweet & Simple's Shabby Chic Flower Post Earrings.  Swoon!
Thanks so much for peeking in!  Have a blessed, Easter weekend, y'all!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have that Fawned set and love it!!!!!! Hoping everyone is feeling 100% soon!! Brookie has been done with the yuckies this whole week :(