Friday Faves

Friday, April 29, 2016

It's nearly the weekend, y'all!  We've had a busy week of Standardized Achievement Tests, so we took today off to rest and recoup, especially with my being under the weather and us being out late last night for one of Ezekiel's baseball games.  We've got another of Adina's soccer games late tomorrow morning; but other than that, and church of course, our weekend is free for however we desire to spend our time.  I'm sure I'll be logging in a few hours in my creative space, as well as my gardens.  I've got some new plants awaiting their permanent homes, but before all that can begin, I've got this month's Friday Faves lineup for you all, beginning with this darling, Bear Hugs stamp set from Reverse Confetti.  I love those cute koalas so much, that they found their way to my mailbox a couple of weeks back.  I've even already put them to work on a card, which I have lined up to share first thing Monday morning.
I'm also including their Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts die this go around.  Love all the options packed into this little bundle, especially that sweet, bitty scallop!
Speaking of sweet, how about trying on Lora Bailora's Strawberry Washi Tape for size?  As we drove out to the ballpark last night, I noticed a sign, in one of the yards we passed, announcing that they had strawberries ripe for the picking.  Mmmm!  Summer is upon us, friends.
Love the bit of texture Freckled Fawn's Long Tropical Arrows Paper Clips would add to any project, especially with a bit of trim tied around their edges.
Oh, and a number of them would pair beautifully with Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello 12x12 Collection Pack.  I just love this palette to bits and pieces, especially those bold pops of navy amidst all the springtime colors; and while there's an obvious theme, it doesn't punch you in the face like a number of other collections, which shall remain nameless, and allows one to create whatever their heart's desire may be for years to come.



And finally, y'all know how much I love, love, LOVE ikabags!  Well, I recently ran into a woman, in my church, who was carrying one; and if it's possible, I love them even more!  The woman had some extra birthday money and decided to spend it on their Best Seller Stockholm Gray Nautical Striped Mustard Leather Bag.  She swears that it was worth every penny, and that she wouldn't think twice about purchasing another again.  So, while I still have my heart set on the Pleated French Stockholm Messenger Bag, that I featured back here, I also love the freshness of their Apple Green Stripes Messenger Bag.  Some day.  Sigh.
That does it for this month, folks!  I'll be back late tomorrow with my take on Paper Sweeties' May Inspiration Challenge.  Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful start to your weekends.  XOXO

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love that koala stamp set and that JBS collection is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!