April Recognition

Friday, May 6, 2016

Morning, y'all!  Well, my hubby's Jeep issues are worse than we originally thought; and I'm going to be minus a vehicle for at least a week, so he'll have one to drive to and from work and around town.  Ugh!  On the bright side, all of our morning activities wound up this week, as the school year is coming to a close.  So, we're not going to be missing out on anything; but I will, no doubt, be feeling a little stir crazy by the time I get my van back.  Sigh.  We've got our studies, not to mention our gardens, to tend to, though.  All of our vegetables have been planted, and we've had the house open just enjoying the weather, which expands our living space so much and gives the kids all kinds of room to run free and get into trouble.  Plus, Lowe's, Walmart, Price Chopper, and even our local library are all within walking distance, even for my little lady.  We shall survive.

Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in here to share a couple of  projects that received honors, in and around blogland, last month, beginning with this colorful creation.  It was featured on the Lil' Inker Blog for You Made It Monday Vol. 21 AND was named a Challenge 123 Top Cup at Sunday Stamps.
This festive number was also honored at Sunday Stamps with the title of Challenge 124 Top Cup.  Thanks so much, as always, to all the designers who had a hand in such!  I'm completely thrilled and truly honored!
I've got a trio of projects coming your way first thing next week.  Until then, thanks so much for humbling me with a visit, and have a fantastic weekend, friends!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the recognition! That is awesome!! You totally deserve it!!! And bummer about the Jeep!! Hopefully all will be good soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Love your honored cards...so deserving!! Sorry to hear about the jeep troubles! Car problems can be very frustrating. Hope it's resolved soon for you! Take care and Happy Mother's Day!!:-)

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny!! Wishing you a VERY Happy Mother's Day!!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats! So well deserved too!

Tracy said...

Congrats my friend!