Friday Faves

Friday, May 27, 2016

Morning, friends!  So sorry that I've been absent this week.  We wrapped up our school year yesterday, and everything with that has been super hectic.  Plus, I've been dealing with some personal things that have just taken a lot out of me and are making me feel less creative.  I still wanted to stop in here to share a few things that have caught my attention this month, though, beginning with these absolutely gorgeous Sketchy Flowers from The Cat's Pajamas.  That sunflower totally stole this Kansas girl's heart.
The biggest portion of cards I create are to say thank you or happy birthday.  So, I'm always on the lookout for cute things to keep my creations new and fresh.  Reverse Confetti and Avery Elle checked the "happy birthday" off my list this month, beginning with Lift Me Up.  Those giraffes are just as cute as can be, and I love all the little, builder images and phrases wrapped up in this sweet number.
I'm diggin' on Wild Birthday for all the same reasons, not to mention that I adore that sweet, jungle banner!  Plus, these images would be perfect on a page boasting some of my family's hundreds of zoo pics.
The little Scottie dog, in The Scoop, totally makes the dog-lover in me smile.  Plus, I love that this one works for so many other occasions than just birthdays.
I know that I've included Method's 4x Concentrated Laundry Detergent in my Friday Faves lineup before; but when you find something this great, it's hard not to tell the world.  Y'all, this stuff has completely thrown my stain-fighting woes out the window and makes laundry days happy days.  There are a number of scents on the market; but right now, I'm loving Spring Garden.
Finally, I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that I need something larger than your everyday, crossbody bag can offer.  I have a small handful of them, but once they're loaded with everything my family and I needs, they stick out funny on my hip, cause the strap to dig into my shoulder, and even pull my clothing in uncomfortable directions.  In my search for something that would continue to keep my hands free and still adequately carry all that I required of it, I came across Vera Bradley's Ultimate Alpine Floral Backpack.  If you're a fan of Vera Bradley like myself, you already know that there are a number of gorgeous prints to choose from in any and all styles of her bags; but I really love the femininity and free-flowing design of this particular one.  Oh, and the gingham print on the inside totally makes me happy!
That's all, for this month, friends.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'm off to get a little cleaning done.  Have a blessed weekend!  XOXO

2 comments:

Melissa Smith said...

Cute selection of cards! I hope you get past your personal issues and get back to feeling creative, bless your heart! Have a great weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope whatever you are going through works itself out... xoxo :) LOVING your faves!!!!!!!!