The Challenge #75

Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day, friends!  It's been such a beautiful weekend in our neck of the woods.  If we could get past everything being SUPER soggy and wet, it would've been perfect camping weather.  Although, Memorial Day weekends are usually really busy at the lake.  So, in general, we try to avoid them.  Anyway, I said last week that I've been busy wrapping up the school year with my kiddos and dealing with some personal issues.  So, because I just haven't had the time or really even felt like getting creative, Lesley has given me the week off to recoup.  But I couldn't leave you all hanging.  Here's our fabulous sketch Challenge #75, for Wild Card Week, over at The Challenge.
Be sure to stop by the challenge link above to see how the team was inspired.  You have until Sunday, June 5, 2016, at noon PST, to add your takes to the linky at that same challenge link above.  And don't forget to check out The Challenge #74 Winners, too.  Have fun with it, and thanks for hanging in there with me!

I was planning on being back with some inspiration, for you all, with the very next challenge; but because summers are such a busy time, the team has decided to take it off.  Don't you worry, though!  We'll be back rested and more ready than ever to bring you lots of creative inspiration in September.  Thanks for your understanding!  To those of you who aren't regular followers of my blog, have a blessed summer!  And to the rest of you wonderful people, I've got a brand spanking new, card/challenge combo scheduled to come your way tomorrow night.  Hope to see you then!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

xoxoxo my friend :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Jinny, I totally understand and hope that you are okay my friend. Rest and refuel this summer and enjoy fun time with your kiddoes! xoxo