Friday Faves

Friday, July 29, 2016

It's Friday!  Woohoo!  I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend.  I'm hoping to wrap up some yard work, before the heat and humidity set in again next week and finish preparations for the beginning of a new school year.  My kiddos start back up again, slowly, in eighth and second grades respectively, on Monday; and I've got a lot to do to make sure that goes smoothly.  So, enough small talk.  Let's get this month's favorite sightings started with My Mind's Eye's stunning Sugar Plum 12x12 Paper and Accessories Kit.  I absolutely adore its soft, non-traditional palette; and the diversity of prints ensures a favorite for everyone.
I couldn't help but throw in their Comfort and Joy 12x12 Paper and Accessories Kit, too.  LOVE!
While I'm diggin' all the little "extras" for both collections, I'm drooling over the traditional side of the latter.  So, I had to share its coordinating Chipboard Elements...
and Buttons...
as well as the Mixed Ephemera Bag with Glitter Accents.  So much tradition and warmth was so beautifully wrapped into this scrumptious collection, that it ALMOST gets me anxious for Christmas.
I got a package of Freckled Fawn's Silver Puffy Stickers in my recent box of Citrus Twist Kit Club goodies, and I can't get enough of them.  I love the bit of extra dimension they add to a project, as well as the fantastic sheen they cast over everything they touch.  They aren't super sticky, though.  So, be sure to have a little liquid glue on hand for secure placement.
Finally, the colorful palette and playful design of this Rainbow Birds Zippered Waterproof Pouch, from Sew Yellow Co., had me at hello.  Absolutely gorgeous!
That's covers things, for this go around, y'all!  I've got a new, For the Love of Books post coming your way tomorrow.  Then, I'll round out the month, on Sunday, with my take on a third and final, July challenge from The Studio.  Until then, I hope you find plenty of time to let your creativity take root and sprout wings.  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING those new MME collections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KimCreate said...

Oh! These 2 paper collections are soooooo pretty!