June Recognition

Friday, July 8, 2016

Afternoon, y'all!  Just stopping back in to share a couple of pages that received recognition last month.  This layout, albeit through random drawing, was a June Challenge Winner at Stuck?! Sketches...
and this page was named The Cut Shoppe's June Cut It Out Challenge Winner.  Thank you ever so much to all the designers who had a hand in such!  I'm truly honored!
And thanks so much, to you all, not only for stopping by, but also for the sweet birthday wishes you left for my big kiddo.  I'll be sure to pass each and every one of them along.  I'll also be back tomorrow morning with my first project post for Pretty Little Studio.  Until then, have a great start to your weekends, friends!  Hugs!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats.. these are fabulous

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations and these are fantastic!

Tracy said...

Congrats!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny, fabulous as always and deserving of the recognition!