Friday Faves

Friday, August 26, 2016

Happy Friday, y'all!  The weekend is finally here.  Woohoo!  We've had a long week at my house...  nothing too out of the usual.  I'm just feeling the need for a little downtime now that the weekend has arrived.  Plus, all this rain and humidity has me living with headaches every minute of the day.  But we get to spend some time with sweet friends tomorrow evening, and that always helps to put things in perspective.  I've also got a number of DT projects knocking at my door, so I'm hoping to convince my family to let me sneak in some creative time.  Wish me luck!

It's the last Friday of the month, and that means it's time for this month's Friday Faves.  So, let's get started with Sweet 'n Sassy's gorgeous Scribble Flowers.  I absolutely adore this stamp set!  There's just nothing not to love.  You've got to check out what Monika did with it here.  Brilliant!  I mean, I can think of about a million uses for it; but I can't get over the price tag, especially if you throw in the coordinating dies.  Ugh!
Oh, but this Camping Friends cutie, from Pretty Pink Posh, is totally pocketbook friendly AND has my name written all over it.  Gosh, it makes me miss our camping trips.  Living in Kansas is just not the same as living in Colorado, where it gets cool in the evenings, and the mountains beckon you to come play.  Sigh.  I think it's time for another trip to the Rockies.
I couldn't help but throw in Drive by Crafts' Fancy Mix Fairy Dust.  It is hand-packaged, with love, by Annette and her hubby and full of possibilities, especially for you shaker lovers; but if you're ever unsure of what else to do with this colorful concoction, just pay a little visit to Annette's blog.  She's packed to the brim with cleverness!
Sew Yellow Co.'s darling Navy Rainbow Snow Clouds Pencil Pouch needs to make it into Adina's school desk ASAP.  I'm positive that it could bring a little happy into her everyday.
I'm so excited to be starting my mornings with Dunkin' Donuts' seasonal Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee.  It's back in stores, and I'm hopelessly addicted.  Mmmm!
And wouldn't it pour perfectly into this Hand Painted Mug from Morning Sunshine Shop?  If you're not familiar with this etsy shop, run check it out today!  She's got a plethora of mugs for every member/personality of the family and just in time for cool-weather season to boot.
That's all, for today, friends!  My hubby should be walking through the door any minute, which means I'd better get the homemade pizza started for family movie night.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy seeing a few of my faves every month, as much as I enjoy sharing them with you all.  Hugs!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the goodies you have shared! Hope your headaches get better soon!! xoxo :)