Stoked About a New Adventure

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

I'm super excited to finally be able to share that I've been asked to join the talented team of creators over at Poppystamps and accepted!  Woohoo!
You can read the announcement here.  Thanks so much, Jeanne, for thinking enough of my work to invite me to be a part of the Design Team.  I'm absolutely honored!  And thank you, Poppystamps, for taking a chance on me and giving me this amazing opportunity.  I just couldn't be any more thrilled!  My first team project comes to life, right here on my little blog-o, next Tuesday, August 23, 2016, in the form of a partnership blog hop.  Can't wait to share!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful afternoon, y'all!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Congrats, Jinny! They are very lucky to have you on their team!!!!

Lynn said...

Congratulations Jinny! Very happy for you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

So happy to hear your news, Jinny - I look forward to your work there! Big congrats!

Annette Allen said...

awesome..congratulations.

Maria said...

How wonderful, Jinny! You will be a great asset to their team...congrats!!!

Lisa said...

A HUGE congratulations Jinny, I'm so happy for you!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Jinny! How fantastic and I know you will be a wonderful addition to Poppystamps!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations! :)