Friday Faves

Friday, September 30, 2016

Morning, y'all!  I'm absolutely positive that I'm not the only one feeling this way, but TGIF!  It has been one crazy week; and I'm more than ready for a little rest, relaxation, and catching up on my blog visiting.  Before it can get started, though, I've got a fabulous, little roundup of goodies that have caught my attention this month, beginning with My Favorite Things' Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse stamp set.  I know this isn't a new set; but there's something about its darling, fall scenes and scrumptious, little mice, not to mention all the fun, creative things that I've recently seen done with it, that are causing me to long to play with it.  So fun!
I love the sweet simplicity and usefulness of these Black and White Months Journal Cards from Freckled Fawn.  I haven't seen anything grouped like this since Jenni Bowlin released her monthly Bingo Cards; and I used those on, literally, everything.  So, these, no doubt, are a papercrafting staple.
And don't you think they'd look extra perfect all pinned up with Freckled Fawn's Jumbo Camera Paper Clips?  They're, without a doubt, another versatile item for your stash.
With the winter season soon nipping at our noses, I couldn't resist tossing in Kaisercraft's Die-Cut Wood Snowflake Pieces.  These beauties would be super easy to dress up with mists, paints, and/or nearly every embellishment under the sun; but the Plain Jane in me is partial to the natural look of their raw state.  LOVE!
Finally, I've had my eye on this gorgeous Southern Belle Spoon Ring, from The Vintage Pearl, for quite some time.  I can't ever seem to come up with a good enough reason to spoil myself with it; but I did purchase it for my sister-in-law for her birthday last month, and I'm just thrilled that she loves it as much as I do.  Y'all, it's even more beautiful in real life!  Swoon!
That wraps things up for this month.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see a little of what makes me tick!  I hope you found something to love, too.  Have a super fantastic weekend, friends!  XOXO

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all of these!!! And got your card yesterday... awwwww thanks so much my friend!!!! xoxo :)

Shelly said...

Happy Friday, Jinny!
Sweet favorites...I just love that MFT set! Thanks for sharing!
Enjoy your weekend, Hugs

Lisa said...

Great picks Jinny, I LOVE those little mice too!!