Friday Faves

Friday, October 28, 2016

Afternoon, y'all!  Just popping in with this month's Friday Faves lineup, as promised  in yesterday's Branson Trip post.  So, let's get started with this sweet, little Typecast Mint Typewriter from We R Memory Keepers.  I've said it a thousand times, but I think I may have been born in the wrong historic time period.  There's just something about simpler, pre-technological times that brings my soul such peace.  Although, I wouldn't trade modern medicine for anything ;).  Anyway, this baby is a useful, especially for quick snippets of journaling, ode to that less complicated era.  Plus, who can resist this fabulous color?!
I was initially drawn to that same color in Fancy Pants' Golden Days 12x12 Collection Kit.  However, that multicolored leaf print and those darling deer, not to mention its eclectic letters and bold blooms, made this one a must-have in my book.  So pretty!
Speaking of bold blooms, the versatility of the ones boasted on these spools of Large Black Floral on White Washi, from Freckled Fawn, had me at hello.
There's something so organically mesmerizing about Lemonee on the Hills' Succulent Zipper Pouch.  Swoon!
My kiddos would get such a kick out of putting together this Vintage Camper Model Birdhouse from One Man One Garage.  Although, it's so, stinkin' cute, that I don't think I could risk something happening to it by hanging it outdoors.  LOL!
Just because there are a number of babies popping up in my world (Just to clarify, these babies are NOT my own.  I don't want to start any rumors or anything ;).), I had to include Organic Mama Design's Bandana Bibs.  Such a beautiful mix of one of my current favorite palettes, and I just love the natural prints.
And just for fun and because they're my absolute faves right now, I wanted to share Annie's Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites.  They're perfectly scrumptious; and best of all, they don't contain any high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, or synthetic colors or preservatives.  Mmm!
That does it, for this month, friends.  I truly hope you, too, found something to love or a gift to give by visiting today.  I've got a page, showcasing more of Ashley Horton's Oakley Avenue Collection for Pretty Little Studio, coming your way tomorrow.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a spectacular weekend!  XOXO

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving that FP collection too!