The Studio Sketch Challenge

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hey, y'all!  Just popping in, on this chilly, Sunday morning, to bring you all our first October challenge in The Studio.  It's a Sketch Challenge this time.  With my having been on vacation for the first part of the month, I wasn't able to cook up a take of my own; but I didn't want you all to waste a single second creating something beautiful and memorable with it.
You have until Sunday, November 6, 2016, to link up your takes in the right-hand column of The Studio blog.  I know that I'm a bit behind with my visits, but I still can't wait to see what you all cook up!  You never fail to inspire me.  Be sure to stop by the challenge link above to see how Ewelina, Rachel, and Susanne were inspired.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed week, friends!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that sketch!!!!!!!!!