Creative Scrappers November Sponsor

Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Friday, friends!  I just wanted to stop in, while you might be prepping for a little, extra, weekend scrapping, to remind you all of Creative Scrappers' November Sketch #300.  We'd love to have you play along!
You can find all the details, closeup shots, and supplies used in the making of my interpretation here.
This month's sponsor, with a kit up for grabs for one lucky, random winner, is My Creative Scrapbook.
AND Kristine's got a cut file to make this one all the easier on you.  You can download it absolutely FREE here.
I, also, don't want to leave you without sharing that Creating with Sketches, Volume 4 is now available for preorder.  Woohoo!  Take a little sneak peek below.  Then, stop by the blog, and reserve your copy TODAY!
Don't forget to share your pages, on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest, with the tag #CreatingWithSketches.  We'd also love for you to add them to the inlinkz found at the challenge links above and below; and Kristine will announce a random winner, of the My Creative Scrapbook kit, on Wednesday, November 30, 2016.  Be sure to check out all the amazing inspiration from the Creative Scrappers Design Team, as well as the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team, too; and have a wonderful weekend, y'all!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Team Clark said...

Jinny, this is an amazing layout! I always love pages with multiple photos, that's definitely the direction I will go whenever I start to scrap. Hugs, Autumn

Team Clark said...

Jinny, this is an amazing layout! I always love pages with multiple photos, that's definitely the direction I will go whenever I start to scrap. Hugs, Autumn

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, look how little he is!! Love his rosy red cheeks. This is super cute Jinny! Have a great weekend!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love a good grid layout and this totally qualifies. All that splatter makes me happy too!

Tracy said...

Awesome! Great pics to tell the story and this page is just chock full of goodies.