Friday Faves

Friday, November 25, 2016

Evening, y'all!  I trust all my American friends had wonderful Thanksgivings!  If you read yesterday's Happy Thanksgiving! post, you know that my little guy was running a temp hovering around 103 degrees all day long.  It started late Wednesday, but it broke at about one o'clock this morning; and we've been able to keep it down, with meds, all day.  Praise the Lord!  He's on the mend!  Despite his illness changing our Thanksgiving plans from driving to have dinner with my parents and siblings and their families to staying right here at home, it was truly a very relaxed, peaceful, and memorable day.  I'll share a few pics later, but until then, I've got a short Friday Faves lineup for you all, beginning with Avery Elle's Favorite Person stamp set from their latest release.  I just love that Jamie is already thinking about Valentine's Day with these "love"ly, versatile sentiments.  And isn't that font perfectly scrumptious?!
Bella BLVD's You Are Loved 12x12 Collection Kit caught my attention for its bold, bright, happy colors and playful, childlike prints.  Gorgeous!
I happened to run across a package of Fiskars' Performance 8 Inch Softgrip Titanium Nonstick Fashion Scissors on a recent trip to Tuesday Morning.  I brought them home, on a whim, crossing my fingers that they'd do just what their LONG name says they'll do; because my foam-tape-cutting scissors are completely gunked up and impossible to pull apart.  Well, I couldn't possibly be any more pleased with their functionality.  They've been getting a ton of use, cutting flawlessly, and not picking up even a hint of residue for over two weeks now.  Eeek!  They're a must-have for any papercrafters on your Christmas lists, y'all!
And just for fun, because I seem to be craving them at all hours of the day and night, I had to include Cinnamon Chex Gluten Free Cereal from General Mills.  I think I'm going to go have a bowl right now ;).  Mmm!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope to see you all on the other side of the weekend.  Be blessed!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these ... and I could eat ANY Chex all day long!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Hope Kaden feels better very soon!! And awesom new products! I must give that cereal a try...looks yummy!