October Recognition

Friday, November 4, 2016

Morning, y'all!  TGIF!  I don't know about you, but I'm beyond ready for the weekend and a little break from routine.  My big kiddo begins daily basketball practices next week, and I'm not sure that I'm ready to add one more thing to an already busy season.  So, I'm going to try to use this weekend to mentally prepare myself for a little extra craziness ;).  Before I can do that, though, I am super excited to share that this card was featured, by Scrapbook.com, as one of the 10 Inspiring Holiday Cards for 2016.  Be sure to run check out who else made the list and get some inspiration for all your upcoming Christmas creations, too.
On top of that, this deliciously summer-themed page, which is kind of fun to reminisce about, being as we're smack dab in the middle of fall (I don't care how warm it is.  LOL!), made me a July 10th Sunday Sketch Winner at Citrus Twist.
And, finally, my littlest cutie patootie rocked a space on Scrapbook Expo's Saturdays with LeAnn.
Thank you doesn't seem to be enough, but I'm going to say it anyway.  Thank you so much to each and every designer who had a hand in such!  I'm truly honored on all three accounts.  Truly!  It never gets old seeing my work appreciated and recognized in an industry so laden with talent.  And thank you, to each and every one of you, my followers, visitors, supporters, and friends.  It just wouldn't be the same around here without YOU.  Life has recently handed me a number of hurdles, and I'm behind, once again, on my visits; but I'm looking forward to dedicating a portion of my weekend to catching up with you.  Have a fantastic weekend, friends!  Hugs!

4 comments:

KimCreate said...

Jinny, I remember swooning the first time I saw this card! It's beyond stunning. So happy you were featured by Scrapbook.com. Your pages are equally as lovely. Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!! You deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Many well deserved congrats Jinny!!

Tracy said...

Congrats Jinny!!