Family Photos

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Afternoon, y'all!  Well, I didn't mean to be away from here, creatively, for so long; but sometimes, we just have to take what life gives us and make the best out of it.  Needless to say, it's been a bit crazy around my place, as I know it has around many of yours.  'Tis the season.  We did have a wonderful Christmas at home and at my mom and dad's, both of which I'll have pics to share soon; but for today, I wanted to sneak in a few of my favorite family photos from our 2016 session with my friend Amanda Lloyd.  So, I'll just let them do their own talking and catch you on the other side.
Gosh, they're growing up far too fast!  Kaden turns three-years-old in just over a month; but I couldn't bring myself to pass his photos out, to family and friends, before he actually turned three.  It was just too weird writing "3 yrs." on the back of his photos.  It felt like I was rushing things a bit, and I want to enjoy every minute of him still being two.  Anyway, everyone is getting a little sneak peek of those with this post and can look forward to having their own prints soon enough.

I'll have my final Friday Faves of the year coming your way tomorrow, and I was hoping to announce a winner of a digital copy of Creating with Sketches, Volume 4 on Saturday.  If you haven't put your name in the hat for such, stop by this post to do so right away; and good luck!  Then, on Sunday, I'll have a brand new challenge from The Studio to start the New Year out right and, hopefully, entice y'all to get your scrap on.  Thanks, as always, for humbling me with a visit, friends!  Be blessed!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are wonderful! I cannot believe he is ALMOST 3!!! Wow! Time flies!!!!!!!

Sandy Ross said...

Adorable family photos Jinny...thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Wonderful family photos Jinny! Adina's hair looks so pretty!!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful photos! My how grown up they all are and that little lady is a beauty!

Georgiana said...

Great family photos! My kids do not like to get their pictures taken! Lucky you! Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Wow...perfect family photos, Jinny!! What a sweet precious family you have...such a blessing!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful family! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

They all look so much bigger, bur for some reason Adina just looks like she's a BIG girl now! Wonderful photos!