Friday Faves

Friday, December 30, 2016

Afternoon again, friends!  Just popping in, as promised in yesterday's Family Photos post, to share a small handful of goodies that have caught my attention this month, beginning with Simple Stories' Winter Wonderland 12x12 Collection Kit.  The colors are so deliciously soft and subtle; and I just love all the woodland Bits and Pieces and plethora of Cardstock Stickers with their playful, winter phrases.
I featured We R Memory Keepers' Alphabet Punch Board, back here, almost a year ago now; but I've got to say that I might just be more in love with their Mini Alphabet Punch Board.  I could totally see Adina going to town with this baby.  Pure genius!
My slippers get an awful lot of use during the cold, winter months; and I'm beyond due for another pair.  Matter of fact, Ezekiel outgrew his awhile back; and I've been flopping around in that old pair, which are far too big for me, until I can replace my old ones.  All that said, I've got my eye on these Faux Fur Slippers from Pottery Barn.  I'm particularly fond of the gray Chinchilla ones.  They look ever so soft and cozy, and I'd bet good money on the fact that they'll last a little longer than the pair I had from Walmart.  LOL!  LOVE!
And finally, while I was poking around on that same site, I came across this Home Sentiment Lumbar Pillow Cover and think it would sit perfectly on my couch and/or bed.  I've tied that same rich color of blue into both of those rooms; and sometimes, especially during the cold, difficult-to-get-outdoors months, I simply need a reminder that I'm blessed to call our little house, with its single bath, creaky wood floors, and 1960's kitchen, "home".
That does it, for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a truly wonderful holiday weekend!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fun picks Jinny! I'm in need of new slippers too, these are cute. Happy New Year!!