November Recognition

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Evening, friends!  I meant to get in here much earlier in the day, but I'm hopelessly behind in all areas of my life.  That is, all areas, except for my children's education.  We're on track to complete our first semester before Christmas vacation, which is a first EVER for us.  Woohoo!  Doing so will make our time away from our studies much more relaxing, which is definitely something we all need.  Anyway, if it's okay with you, I'd like to share a few projects that received honors last month, with you all, today.  This page was named the October Fussy Cutting Challenge Winner at Picture This!  It also earned me the opportunity to guest design with their talented team next week for this month's Shapes Challenge.  So excited to play along!
This layout was the October Week 5 Fave at Let's Get Sketchy...
and this card was Claire's Pick for Top Cup at Sunday Stamps.  I cannot thank each and every designer, who had a hand in the above, enough.  What a treat it is to receive any acknowledgement for my work amidst the growing number of talented designers in the papercrafting industry.  I'm truly honored!
And thank you, to each and every one of you, for your visits, comments, and support of what I do!  I know that I say it all the time, but it'll never be enough.  It just wouldn't be the same around here without YOU.  Blessings, and sleep well!  XOXO

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge congrats!!! You totally deserve the recognition!!!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Love both of these designs - no wonder you were recognized! You sure know how to layer!!