December Recognition

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Morning, y'all!  I trust you all are having a great start to the New Year.  We've been struggling with the ickies around my place.  Unfortunately, that means we've also been missing out on a lot of planned, holiday activities.  Fortunately, we decided to take this week off from school, especially since we're ahead of the game with our curriculum, which makes it much easier to just stay in; watch movies; and try to get healthy, while I disinfect EVERYTHING.  Ugh!  It seems to be a never-ending battle.  Anyway, I'm super excited to share that this page was named a November 13th Sunday Sketch Winner over at Citrus Twist last month.
Gosh, it seems like those photos were taken ages ago.  She's come a long way since then and is even contemplating trying dance again.  She was so good at it but didn't like all the stretching.  LOL!  She's learning that comes with every sport, though.  It'll be interesting to see what 2017 has in store for her athletic adventures.  As long as she's enjoying it, I'm just along for the ride.  Thanks so much to all those who had a hand in said recognition and to all of you for humbling me with a visit!  Big hugs!

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous page - Congrats! And she's a darling!

Lisa said...

With precious photos like that there's no way this one couldn't be a winner!! They do grow up fast. Mine's a father and my granddaughter is 2...how did THAT happen!!

Leslie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!! Absolutely gorgeous and darling!!