Friday Faves

Friday, January 27, 2017

Hey, y'all!  It's the last Friday of the month and that means I've got a little stack of goodies, that have caught my attention throughout the month, to share, beginning with this darling Sweet As Honey stamp set from a new-to-me Honey Bee Stamps.  There's just something about a bumblebee that speaks to my heart.  Plus, I adore the fonts and sentiments here, and just imagine all the possibilities for that cloth-covered jar!
The fonts, too, are what first made me do a double take of Pretty Pink Posh's Winter Wonderland stamp set.  Swoon!  But those sweet, little images and gorgeous, detailed flakes put this one at the top of my must-have list.
These Foil Transparency Flowers, from Freckled Fawn, had me at hello.  The colors couldn't be any more perfect, and the gold foil puts their elegance quotient into a category all its own.
Oh, and check out Freckled Fawn's playful Puffy Glitter Stars, too!  I've never seen these in person and cannot find a sufficient description for them anywhere, but (And correct me, if I'm wrong.) they appear as though they're made out of fabric.  LOVE!  Wouldn't they look awfully adorable dangling from a baby mobile?  So sweet!
I ran across these Girls' Nightfall Blue Tights, from Cat & Jack, on a recent trip to Target and knew they'd be the perfect compliment to one of Adina's outfits.  I couldn't resist scooping them up!  She wore them last Sunday, and they couldn't have been any cuter.  I love that darling, knee detail; and they're such great quality, too.  Plus, you can't beat their warmth during these chilly, winter months.
And, finally, I had to throw in Vera Bradley's Vera Tote in Camocat.  My hubby got me this bag for my birthday, and I couldn't possibly love it any more!  It holds, literally, everything you could dream up and then some and is packed with pockets.  Perfection!  Thanks, Baby!
Before I'm off, I have to apologize for my lack of visits.  I was just catching up, and now, I've fallen hopelessly behind again.  I've had a lot on my plate and been running a million miles an hour.  Most days, I wake up more tired than when I went to bed.  How is that possible?!  Anyway, please know that I will be around just as soon as I possibly can.  I wouldn't miss it for the world!  And thank you, in advance, for your patience.  Have a wonderful weekend, friends!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What an awesome collection of 'faves' Jinny! I haven't been around much lately either, life throws us some curve balls sometimes!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee these! Those puffy hearts are so fun!! And loving the tote hubby got you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!