Friday Faves

Friday, February 24, 2017

Evening, y'all!  Just popping back in after my dinner date, as I didn't want to tread all over today's earlier post, to share this month's Friday Faves lineup.  It all begins with Reverse Confetti's super sweet, Cured stamp set.  Those darling pigs had me at hello, and the puny sentiments couldn't possibly be any more perfect.
I adore these Love My Heart Crochet Coin Purses from Studio Won Jun.  They're so deliciously simple, practically inviting, and just as cute as can be!
I wanted to get my hubby and I Magic Twirl's Orion Half Heart Keychains for Valentine's Day.  I love the unique, hand-painted quality and availability for custom personalization of all of Liliia's shop items.  I just wasn't sure how well they'd hold up to my hubby's abuse.  He's so hard on things!  I may have to give them a try one day, though.  LOVE!
Finally, I couldn't resist throwing in Converse's All-Star Chuck Taylor Sneakers.  I lived in a pair of these when I was growing up; and thanks to a sweet sale and $35 in Kohl's cash, I'm so excited to have added them back into my wardrobe recently.  They'll be light and airy and perfect for the hot temps summer promises to bring our way.
That does it, for this month, folks.  Thanks, as always, for stopping by!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these finds! LOVING those chucks!! I have a LOT of feet problems (ok, one foot .. but details people! LOL!) and so I have NEVER owned a pair!!! Always wanted too -- but they have NO support ... so I can't do it! LOL!!!!

Maria said...

Awesome favorite finds, Jinny!! Your layout is super cute with the kids having winter fun! And, great tips for creating!!