Friday Faves

Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Friday, y'all!  This coming Monday begins a LONG stretch of constant activity in my household, so I'm looking forward to making the most of a lazy weekend at home.  But before I can get started, I have a handful of products to share for this month's Friday Faves lineup, beginning with Simple Stories' Domestic Bliss 12x12 Collection Kit.  The theme of this beauty totally speaks to my heart; and I adore all the bold, bright, happy prints.
In contrast, the soft, vintage hues of Webster's Pages' Love Story 12x12 Paper Pad, not to mention its fabulous, gingham letters and multifaceted, phrase/calendar bits, had me at hello.
Sketched Blooms 2, from My Favorite Things' February 2017 Release, is absolutely perfect for springtime crafts and packed to the brim with versatility.  AND I cannot tell you how much I love the thin, black line, drawn, on the acetate sheet, around images with overlaying possibilities.  Pure genius, folks, especially for us late night/early morning crafters with muddled brains!
I recently made a couple of happy purchases from Scrapbook.com that I just had to share here.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to staple anywhere my little heart desires with the reach and sizing options the Magnetic Staple Board, from We R Memory Keepers, gives me.
I'm also thrilled that their Precision Stamping Press enables a clean, repetitive stamp on any surface size, even my 12x12 pages, at a price that won't break my pocketbook.
And finally, I couldn't resist sharing a new favorite of mine.  Snack Factory's Original Pretzel Crisps take snacking to a whole new level by turning your everyday pretzel into a delicious dip-able, spread-able, stack-able, style-able cracker.  Yum!
Thanks, as always, for stopping by!  Have an amazing weekend!  XOXO

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I love Domestic Bliss!!! And I won that stapler from my LSS during their 8th anniversary party!!! I haven't mastered yet, but I will get there! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh I hadn't seen that WP collection and I LOVE!!!