I'm Beyond Thrilled...

Saturday, March 11, 2017

...to get to share some super wonderful, happy news!
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love playing with my Pretty Little Studio treasures; and I'm super excited to be staying on, into 2017, with this uber talented group of women.  Thank you, Melissa, for trusting me to represent you and the Pretty Little Studio brand and for having faith in my abilities to make all those fabulous goodies shine.  And thank you, to each and every one of you, for being a part of my creative journey.  I know that I say it all the time, but it really wouldn't be the same around here without you and all of your visits and precious words of encouragement and love.  I'm such a blessed girl!  XOXO

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, congrats Jinny!!

Team Clark said...

So happy for you Jinny! <3 Hugs, Autumn

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! I've loved your layouts for PLS this year and looking forward to more!