Friday Faves

Friday, April 28, 2017

Happy Friday, friends!  We've been busy with Standardized Achievement Tests all week, so we're taking today off to go exploring.  Before we get out the door, though, I've got this month's short, Friday Faves lineup to share.  Let's just dive right in with Avery Elle's Punny Pantry stamp set.  Those sentiments are sure to bring a smile to your significant other's face.
These Acetate Frames, from Freckled Fawn, are simply irresistible.  I just love all the cheerful colors and ornate details!
And finally, I adore the natural design, versatility, and shimmer and shine of Noonday Collection's Leather Leaf Earrings.  Swoon!
That's covers things for this month, folks.  Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on the other side of April.  XOXO

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeee those stamps! Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!