Friday Faves

Friday, May 26, 2017

Evening, y'all!  I hope you've all had wonderful weeks!  Mine has been super busy; but we're officially done with school, and while I've still got a few things to wrap up and send off, I'm sensing some free time calling my name.  Maybe even some extra time to dust off a few old favorites in my creative space.  I love stamping, and I haven't gotten to play with my stamps as much as I'd like lately.  So, I'm thinking maybe today's lineup, beginning with Reverse Confetti's Miso Happy, may have stemmed from a subconscious desire to get more inky.  These little pandas are just as cute as can be.
SugarPea Designs' Quackers create perfect, warm-weather scenes; and I adore the variety of punny sentiments.
Lawn Fawn's Upon a Star is just as full of cuteness as the first two; and once again, the stamping possibilities here are endless.  This one makes me reminisce of warm, summer nights at the lake.
I couldn't resist including Bee Friends from Pretty Pink Posh.  You all know how much I love bumblebees.  Enough said.
My Favorite Things' precious Birthday Bears had me at hello.  Those baby bears are just as sweet as can be, and the coordinating greetings couldn't be any more perfect.  Plus, I feel like I'm ALWAYS making birthday cards and never seem to have enough birthday-themed sets.
And finally, Close to the Heart's butterflies, from Birch Press Design, are calling to be white embossed and watercolored or stamped with a bold, black outline and filled in with soft Prismacolors.  Maybe they'll finally force me to break the bank and buy some Copics... Na ;)!  Swoon!  Just love the details here!
Matter of fact, Birch Press Design is having a Memorial Day weekend sale, so these beauties might just be making it to my front door in the near future.  Happy shopping, friends!
Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend!  And a HUGE thank you to all our troops, both past and present and at home and abroad, for sacrificing so much for our freedom and safety.  You will never be forgotten.  God bless!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene said...

Love all and have my eye on the bees!! have a great day!

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of great picks Jinny!