Friday Faves

Friday, June 30, 2017

Evening, y'all!  Just popping in to share this month's Friday Faves, while it's still June.  It's been a busy summer so far, and I've had far less time to myself than normal.  So, it's a little list; but it's a happy list.  Let's start things off with Simon Says Stamp's So Cool stamp set.  Who doesn't love popsicles?!  And these ones are ever so playful and packed with summertime fun.  Plus, I love all the stamping/coloring options here; and the "Have a Chill Summer!" sentiment font is FANTASTIC!
Speaking of popsicles, how stinkin' adorable are these Acrylic Popsicles from Elle's Studio?  Such great color, and those munched on ones are irresistible!
While the purple of Pink Paislee's Summer Lights 6x6 Paper Pad scares me a little, the rest of the of the gorgeous colors and happy, summer-themed prints makes it worth the buy.  Swoon!  Now, if I could just find it in 12x12.
Finally, these dainty, Scallop Hexagon dies, from Pretty Pink Posh, had me at hello.  I can already see them used as a background for a scrapbook page.  While you're visiting the shop, be sure to check out Paulina's HUGE assortment of sequins, too.  You'll, no doubt, find whatever shape, size, or combination may be on your bucket list.
That does it, for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs!

No comments: