Friday Faves

Friday, July 28, 2017

It's hard for me to believe such; but today, at least for another hour or so, is officially the last Friday in July, which means I've got my list of things that, for one reason or another, caught my attention throughout the course of the month to share with you all.  I LOVE bees and couldn't resist kicking things off with this darling, Build-A-Bee stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps.  All those little faces and different body options and angles are perfect for any occasion.
As if those sweet images weren't enough, check out their Busy Bees stamp set.  I just love the scene-building potential of those flowers and flight trails.
I promise that I'll move on from Honey Bee Stamps after these Bee-You-Tiful Sentiments, but they coordinated too perfectly not to include them here.  Okay, I think that will suffice to get me off my bee kick for a bit.  Tee hee!
So, let's move on to 1 Canoe 2's Creekside 12"x12" Paper Pad with Foil Accents.  These natural prints totally make me miss my Colorado home.  Sigh.  And I just adore the color variation of soft pinks and aquas to bold reds and navies.
Their coordinating, botanical and camping-themed Creekside Ephemera is especially scrumptious.  Adventure awaits, my friends!
Finally, I've been looking high and low for a small cabinet to house all our everyday, school curriculum and books and can't seem to find anything that fits the bill more perfectly than Target's 2-Door Windham Accent Cabinet.  I love those glass doors, and they've got enough color options to satisfy just about any personality.
That does it, for this month, folks!  I'll be back tomorrow with this month's For the Love of Books post and the following day with our third and final, July challenge from The Studio.  Until then, thanks, as always, for stopping by!  Have a truly remarkable weekend, friends!  XOXO

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous! LOVING those bee stamps!!!!!!!! And how ironic!! I have been looking for a new entry way table that will still hold all of Brookie's hat - and I recently found this https://www.lakeside.com/Home-Decor/Furniture/Shelves---Cabinets/Beadboard-Storage-Units-or-Baskets//prod2590080.jmp?fm=search -- and have been debating it! LOL!!! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Great find, Julie! Really love the texture those baskets bring to the mix.

Lisa Elton said...

Those little bess are just too cute and what pretty paper you found! That's a great looking cabinet too!